- Items must be returned unworn, in pristine condition with the original purchase receipt and in the original packaging. All personalized items are excluded. Due to hygiene reasons, pierced items must be returned in their original sealed bag.
- These terms do not affect your legal rights to return the goods under the Sale of Goods Act.
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt if you wish to return a item.
How to return an item
What you need to do:
- Use the sticky address label on your packaging slip
- Pop the item into a padded envelope.
- Let us know your a returning the the item and why.
- Mark your invoice number found on your packaging slip followed by the letter “R”
- Place the items into their original presentation boxes and make sure the parcel is sealed securely. You should also place a copy of the packaging note you received with your order into the parcel. Please note that pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging.
- For refunds: once we have assessed the items, the money will be put back on to the credit/debit card that was used to place the order online.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Occasionally, we may run a promotional offer to give a free gift with your online order when you spend a certain amount of money. When returning items; if your order total becomes less than that amount needed to receive the free gift, you will be required to return the free gift. If you return items and your order is still equal to, or greater than the stated amount, then you may keep the free gift uncharged. Spending the required amount is compulsory to owning the free gift, so if the free gift is not returned then the value of the gift will be deducted from your card. Destiny Jewellery will contact you first, if this is the case.